16 – 18 January 2019
QNEPEC Exhibition Hall | Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam
- To facilitate your online registration process and hosting consideration, please ensure that you have the relevant business information and documentation to support your application. The more accurate information you provide, the quicker your application will be processed for you to be able to move on to the next step in your qualification.
- Submission of application is not a confirmation of hosting.
- All registrations are subject to validation and approval by the TRAVEX Secretariat and the Host Committee.
- Entry to exhibition hall
- 32 on-site business appointments with exhibitors
- Access to pre-scheduled appointments and online diary system
- Listing in the Buyers Directory
- Entry to all official TRAVEX functions and events, including the ASEAN Tourism Conference, except those exclusive to media only
- Airport transfers to and from Ha Noi International Airport and Ha Long Bay at stipulated dates and timings.
- Complimentary local coach transfers from official hotels to exhibition venue and official events / functions.
- Complimentary pre-event and post-event city tours (subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis)
- Special rates to post-event tours
Guidelines For All Delegates
- Only duly registered TRAVEX Sellers, Buyers and Media are allowed to participate in TRAVEX.Admission to TRAVEX will be strictly on the basis of TRAVEX name badges.
- All Sellers, Buyers and Media are required to wear their badges at all times, and be dressed in proper business attire in the TRAVEX area. Anyone not issued with a TRAVEX badge and/or is inappropriately attired, regardless of rank or relation to any authorized TRAVEX badge holder, will not be granted access to the TRAVEX area.Lost/Replacement badges will be subjected to a replacement fee.
- Minors under the age of 18 will not be allowed entry during the entire duration of TRAVEX.
- TRAVEX Business Appointments are only between designated registered Sellers and Buyers only. No one should interrupt an on-going business appointment.Media, Sellers/Buyers of a competing organisation, Host Committee, Official ATF delegates or any other persons are not allowed to sit in during an on-going appointment. If an outside party is present during an appointment, the Secretariat is authorised to interrupt the appointment to inquire first with the Seller and second, with the Buyer, if the presence of the outsider is necessary and/or acceptable. If either one is not agreeable to the presence of the outsider, the said outsider shall be required by the Secretariat or to leave the booth immediately.
- TRAVEX delegates are entitled to attend all activities scheduled in the official ATF 2019 programme on the basis of name badges, with the exception of:
– ASEAN National Tourism Organisations (NTOs) Meetings and Related Meetings
– AAA / AHRA / FATA / ASEANTA Board of Directors Meetings
– NTO-hosted luncheons for which only specific invitations / delegate segments are granted access
- Specific invitations are required for access to all other events or functions in the Official ATF 2019 Programme.
- All registered delegates and accompanying persons arriving between 14 to 15 January 2019 will be welcomed at the airport. Transfers to and from Official Hotels will be provided for arrivals between 14 to 16 January 2019 and departures from 18 to 19 January 2019.
You are eligible to be hosted if you fall within these buying segments
- Travel Wholesalers
- Travel Agents
- Convention, Meeting, Event Planners
- Incentive Organisers
- Other tourism-related establishments dealing in outbound travel, or promoting tourist traffic to, among, and within the ASEAN region
Additional Hosting Privileges+
- Sponsored round trip flight to/from Ha Noi+
- Complimentary accommodation+
+ Terms and Conditions apply
Submission of application is not a confirmation of hosting. All registrations are subject to the validation and approval by the TRAVEX Secretariat and Host Committee.
A non-refundable registration fee of USD 445, nett inclusive of administrative charges, is payable for all hosted buyers.
- All fees are to be paid in US Dollars
- You will be sent information on the available options to make payment once you have been confirmed.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR BUYERS
|January 2018||Online Registration Opens, Early Bird Rates|
|October 2018||Hosting Application Closes. All Applications Received Thereafter Will Only Be Eligible For Non-Hosting|
|November 2018||Pre-Scheduling Appointments Open For Exhibitors and Buyers|
|14 Jan 2019||Registration for TRAVEX opens|
|14 & 15 Jan 2019||Complimentary City Tours (pre-registration required)|
|16 Jan 2019||ASEAN Tourism Conference (ATC)|
|16 Jan 2019||TRAVEX Lunch|
|16 Jan 2019||TRAVEX Briefing|
|16 Jan 2019||Buyers-Meet-Sellers (BMS) On-site Appointment Scheduling Session|
|16 Jan 2019||ATF 2019 Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception hosted by VNAT|
|17 & 18 Jan 2019||Hosted Luncheons|
|17 & 18 Jan 2019||TRAVEX Appointment Sessions|
|18 Jan 2019||(1) Hosted Dinner by Quang Ninh (2) Closing Ceremony of Visit Vietnam Year 2018 & Gala Celebrating the Success of ATF 2019|
|19 & 20 Jan 2019||Post-Show Tours|
Refer to the full programme for more details.